HURRAH

Tuesday 3 May 2011

I seem to spend a lot of my time worrying about money. And as my current job gets me only 5 hours of work per week I'm constantly job hunting. Finally after months of looking I've just got a job working in the stockroom at Next. It's only temporary but it's perfect for the summer.

When I first arrived I immediately thought I had no chance. On the phone I was told to wear comfy clothes as there would be a practical side to the interview. In my mind with was jeans, a plain tee and trainers and I made sure my hair was neat. However everyone else had arrived in normal interview gear, shirts and smart trousers.

But hey, clearly a cheery disposition and the ability to put cubey things on clothes hangers gets me a job.

So happy that I'm supping a celebratory milkshake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment